Miami, FL – November 27, 2017 — The 13th World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS) is proud to announce that their upcoming event at the Hyatt Regency Miami, taking place January 22-26, 2018, has garnered international attention. Brought to you by the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF), this original, translation-focused, international and partnering conference is expecting 1,000 attendees from over 30 countries in the world, more than 210 participating organizations, and 100+ speakers.
“The 2018 World Stem Cell Summit is the global, super-ecosystem event, trans-disciplinary in scope,” explained Bernard Siegel, Founder of the WSCS and Executive Director of the RMF. “The summit is designed to break down silos, expand your knowledge and forge collaborations, with the overarching collective goal to improve health and deliver cures. Located in the gorgeous international crossroads of Miami, Florida, we are creating a distinctive futuristic experience, where all participants will collect opportunities, become inspired and flourish.”
This year the World Stem Cell Summit will be co-located with the industry’s premier partnering event; Phacilitate Leaders Forum, incorporating Cell & Gene Therapy World, Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World, and our shared Cord Blood & Perinatal Stem Cells track. Co-organizers are the Regenerative Medicine Foundation, Weill Cornell Medicine, Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund, Mayo Clinic, The New York Stem Cell Foundation, Nova Southeastern University, Karolinska Institute, The Cure Alliance, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine. Together, this will be the world’s largest event dedicated to Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine, the one meeting on the global calendar attended by all of the critical decision-makers from both inside and outside of the ﬁeld.
Dr. Anthony Atala, Director of the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, stated, “The World Stem Cell Summit is a critical and must-attend event. The Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine is honored to join the array of distinguished leaders and institutions that are organizing the multidisciplinary Summit. The Summit unites the global regenerative medicine community by bringing together researchers, clinicians, industry, financiers, regulators, philanthropists, media, patients and their advocates to understand the what’s ‘here and now’ with an overarching goal to positively shape the future of this promising new era of medicine.”
Adding to the prestige of the event will be many distinguished speakers, including:
- Peter Marks, MD, PhD, Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER), U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Shahin Raﬁi, MD, Director, Ansary Stem Cell Institute Chief, Regenerative Medicine, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Susan Solomon, Founder and CEO, New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Outi Hovata, MD, PhD, Karolinska Institute
- Dan Gincel, PhD, Executive Director, Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund/TEDCO
- Anthony Atala, MD, Director, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Hideyuki Okano, MD, PhD, Professor & Dean, Keio University Medical School; Director of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine
- Jeanne Loring, PhD, Director for the Center of Regenerative Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute
- Greg Simon, President, Biden Cancer Initiative
- Joanne Kurtzberg, MD, Robertson Clinical & Translational Cell Therapy Program at Duke
- Yoji Sato, PhD, Head, Division of Cell-Based Therapeutic Products, National Institute of Health Sciences (Japan)
- Arnold Caplan, PhD, Director, Skeletal Research Center, Case Western Reserve University
- Dr Joshua M. Hare, Director, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute (ISCI), University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- H. Thomas Temple, MD, Senior VP and Executive Associate Dean for Research, College of Allopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- Shane Shapiro, MD, RMSK, Mayo Clinic School of Medicine
WSCS is the place to engage with leaders of the Regenerative Medicine field: funders, investors, researchers, clinicians, regulators, industry leaders, experts, and advocates.
To register or for a complete detailed timeline and agenda, please visit: http://worldstemcellsummit.com/ If you are interested in a customized sponsorship or an exhibit, please contact us today at 1-888-238-1423 or email Bernard@worldstemcellsummit.com.
About the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF)
The nonprofit Regenerative Medicine Foundation fosters strategic collaborations to accelerate the development of regenerative medicine to improve health and deliver cures. RMF pursues its mission by producing its flagship World Stem Cell Summit, honoring leaders through the Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Action Awards, publishing in collaboration with our official journal partner STEM CELLS TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE, and promoting educational initiatives.
For further information about RMF please visit: http://regmedfoundation.org/
About the World Stem Cell Summit
Produced by the 501(c)(3) non-profit Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF), and in its 13th year, the World Stem Cell Summit 2018 is co-located with the Phacilitate Leadership Forum, Cell & Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World conferences. It is the most inclusive and expansive interdisciplinary, networking, and partnering meeting in the stem cell science and regenerative medicine field. With the overarching purpose of fostering biomedical research, funding, and investments targeting cures, the Summit is the single conference serving the diverse ecosystem of stakeholders.
Company Name: Howard R. Miller Communications
Contact Person: Howard Miller
Email: Send Email
Address:3009 NE Quayside Lane
Country: United States