December 7-9, 2016 West Palm Beach
Join us to accelerate regenerative technologies that are revolutionizing equine veterinary medicine,
while providing invaluable guidance for human applications
The Inaugural Equine World Stem Cell Summit will run December 7-9 as a three-day dedicated showcase track of the World Stem Cell Summit
In 2016 for the first time, the World Stem Cell Summit will integrate equine stakeholders into the global regenerative medical community, and the entire World Stem Cell Summit audience will have the opportunity to learn more about the economic impact of the equine community and its impact on veterinary medicine and human health.
By providing a platform for the equine communities to interact with the leading researchers, the Equine World Stem Cell Summit brings together the equine community with the broader regenerative medicine community in order to advance research, accelerate delivery cures for horse health, and empower riders, owners, veterinarians, trainers, and all those within the equine industry.
Learn about the latest scientific breakthroughs.
Connect with the world’s top scientists, thought leaders, decision makers, investors, and influencers
Break the silos: forge collaborations and relationships across disciplines
Stay on the cutting edge of hot topics and future trends
Be a part of a world-class event
Who will be there?
Riders, owners, veterinarians, trainers, and all those within the equine industry,
plus the entire Regenerative Medicine ecosystem in a single meeting!
The World Stem Cell Summit has a focus on translation and commercialization,
attracting all stakeholders in the regenerative medicine universe.
No other meeting brings together leading scientists and clinicians, investors,
customers, legal experts, funders, regulators, and patients.
Equine Track Program
- Advances in Equine Regenerative Medicine – A Clinical Update for the Equine Community with Paul D. Robbins, PhD, Professor, Department of Metabolism& Aging, Florida Campus, Laboratory Website, Scripps VIVO Scientific Profile, of Scripps Research Institute; Arnold Caplan, PhD, Professor Biology and Director, Skeletal Research Center, of Case Western Reserve University; Steve Ghivizzani, PhD, Professor of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, of University of Florida College of Medicine
- Equine Orthopedics with Steve Ghivizzani, PhD, of University of Florida College of Medicine
- Orthopedic Applications of Stem Cells in Equine Medicine with Dr. Pablo Espinosa, DVM-specialty equine surgery, Department of Surgical & Radiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, of University of California, Davis
- Stem Cell Tracking in Horses and Other Large Animals with Dr. Mathieu Spriet, DVM, MS, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Radiology, Associate Professor, Department of Surgical & Radiological Sciences, of University of California, Davis
- Neurological Applications of Stem Cells in Horses: Feasibility, Safety and Tracking with Dr. Rogerio Martins Amorim, DVM, MSc, PhD, Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Science, Veterinary Clinic Department, Veterinary Neurology Service of São Paulo, Brazil
- Equine Regenerative Medicine – Clinical Experience and Relevance to Human Therapy with Robert J. Harman, DVM, MPVM, CEO of VetStem Biopharma Inc.
- Equine Treatments Using Stromal Vascular Fraction and Platelet Rich Plasma with Priscilla Ortiz Porras, DVM, of Innova Celulas Madre, Costa Rica
- Equine Regenerative Medicine with Paul D. Robbins, PhD, of Scripps Research Institute; Dori Borjesson, BA, DVM, MPVM, PhD, Professor and Researcher, Pathology, Microbiology & Immunology, of University of California, Davis
- Issues Related to Cloning Horses with Dr. Timo Faltus, Cipl.-Biol., Dipl.-Jur., Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter/Projektleiter bei Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
Additional speakers include: Jose Cibelli, DVM-PhD, Professor – Michigan State University, on sabbatical leave at BIONAND-Spain; and leaders from the North American Veterinary Regenerative Medicine Association (NAVRMA).
PLUS EIGHT OTHER PROGRAM TRACKS
Translation & Clinical Trials
Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic
Equine Regenerative Medicine
RegMed Capital Conference
Ethics, Law, Regulation & Society
Hot Topics & Future Trends
And SPECIAL EVENTS
Expert Roundtable Luncheons
5th Annual Japan Symposium
Public Education Day
Equine Track Schedule Details