I am pleased to announce that early-bird registration opens first week of October for the 13th World Stem Cell Summit taking place at the Hyatt Regency Miami, January 22-26, 2018. The Summit is the original, translation-focused, interdisciplinary, networking, and partnering conference in the stem cell science and regenerative medicine field.
WSCS will be co-located for the first time with the Phacilitate Leadership Forum, Cell & Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology Frontiers World conferences. The scope of this combined event is historic. It will be the largest ecosystem and total partnering meeting in the regenerative space- designed to provide you with the following benefits.
- Give high-touch visibility to your work, product or services.
- Connect with thought leaders, decision makers, and influencers from the top organizations in the field.
- Associate your brand with a world-class event.
- Break the silos: forge collaborations and build relationships across disciplines.
- Expand your knowledge about hot topics and future trends.