Being a cancer survivor himself, Bob Schieffer knows the importance of scientific research in the medical field. He comments on the federal injunction placing limits on stem cell research and compares the restraints on its research to those who once disagreed with Galileo’s studies.
- Could platelet-rich plasma injections help avoid knee surgery? More studies may give answer.
- An Experiment Using Human Stem Cells Ended Up Reversing Diabetes in Mice
- Stem Cell Therapy Reduces Need for Nearly 10% of Hip Replacements
- New therapy harnesses “dancing molecules” to reverse paralysis, repair tissue after spinal cord injuries
- Woman Hopes Father She’s Never Met Will Save Her Life by Donating Bone Marrow
- RNA Control Switch: Engineers Devise a Way To Selectively Turn On Gene Therapies in Human Cells
- Hoag trial spells hope for patients battling aggressive form of breast cancer
- Decades of research show common stem cells could fuel advances in regenerative medicine
- Nerve Repair with Help From Stem Cells
- Breakthrough within reach for diabetes scientist and patients nearest to his heart
- Neurona Therapeutics Receives IND Clearance to Initiate Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Neural Cell Therapy NRTX-1001 in Chronic Focal Epilepsy Patients
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients
- Stem cell therapy for kidney damage repair
- Takeda Receives Approval to Manufacture and Market Alofisel®▼ (darvadstrocel) in Japan for Treatment of Complex Perianal Fistulas in Patients with Non-active or Mildly Active Luminal Crohn’s Disease
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease