LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Global leaders from government and the medical and business communities will converge in Pasadena next week for the World Stem Cell Summit. This annual meeting provides a unique opportunity for diverse thinkers to learn about recent findings and discuss challenges in advancing the mission of regenerative medical research. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles is co-sponsoring the summit with the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California and other leading institutions.
- Could platelet-rich plasma injections help avoid knee surgery? More studies may give answer.
- An Experiment Using Human Stem Cells Ended Up Reversing Diabetes in Mice
- Stem Cell Therapy Reduces Need for Nearly 10% of Hip Replacements
- New therapy harnesses “dancing molecules” to reverse paralysis, repair tissue after spinal cord injuries
- Woman Hopes Father She’s Never Met Will Save Her Life by Donating Bone Marrow
- RNA Control Switch: Engineers Devise a Way To Selectively Turn On Gene Therapies in Human Cells
- Hoag trial spells hope for patients battling aggressive form of breast cancer
- Decades of research show common stem cells could fuel advances in regenerative medicine
- Nerve Repair with Help From Stem Cells
- Breakthrough within reach for diabetes scientist and patients nearest to his heart
- Neurona Therapeutics Receives IND Clearance to Initiate Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Neural Cell Therapy NRTX-1001 in Chronic Focal Epilepsy Patients
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients
- Stem cell therapy for kidney damage repair
- Takeda Receives Approval to Manufacture and Market Alofisel®▼ (darvadstrocel) in Japan for Treatment of Complex Perianal Fistulas in Patients with Non-active or Mildly Active Luminal Crohn’s Disease
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease