PALM BEACH, Fla. & CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom – The Genetics Policy Institute (GPI) and univerCELLmarket announced a joint initiative to produce the most comprehensive and timely online news aggregation and distribution service, providing actionable intelligence for the stem cell and regenerative medicine communities.
- New potential drugs for muscle dystrophy found using stem cells
- “World’s first” 3D printed immunized skin model enables cold plasma wound healing treatment for burns
- Stem cell memories may drive wound repair, and also chronic disease
- Attorney General James Secures $5.1 Million Judgment Against New York City Stem Cell Clinic for Scamming Patients Out of Thousands Through False Advertising
- Could platelet-rich plasma injections help avoid knee surgery? More studies may give answer.
- An Experiment Using Human Stem Cells Ended Up Reversing Diabetes in Mice
- Stem Cell Therapy Reduces Need for Nearly 10% of Hip Replacements
- New therapy harnesses “dancing molecules” to reverse paralysis, repair tissue after spinal cord injuries
- Woman Hopes Father She’s Never Met Will Save Her Life by Donating Bone Marrow
- RNA Control Switch: Engineers Devise a Way To Selectively Turn On Gene Therapies in Human Cells
- Hoag trial spells hope for patients battling aggressive form of breast cancer
- Decades of research show common stem cells could fuel advances in regenerative medicine
- Nerve Repair with Help From Stem Cells
- Breakthrough within reach for diabetes scientist and patients nearest to his heart
- Neurona Therapeutics Receives IND Clearance to Initiate Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Neural Cell Therapy NRTX-1001 in Chronic Focal Epilepsy Patients