On December 3rd, 2013, CNS Foundation hit the I-5 South to attend the 2013 World Stem Cell Summit in San Diego, California! The World Stem Cell Summit (WSCS) is a multi-day networking event that connects industry, academia, government, and patient advocates with the goal of accelerating the discovery and development of cures and therapies. With over a thousand attendees from around the globe, a variety of panels and speakers represent science, legislation, patient advocacy, regulation, and financing, amongst other disciplines, in order to advance the field of regenerative medicine.
- Could platelet-rich plasma injections help avoid knee surgery? More studies may give answer.
- An Experiment Using Human Stem Cells Ended Up Reversing Diabetes in Mice
- Stem Cell Therapy Reduces Need for Nearly 10% of Hip Replacements
- New therapy harnesses “dancing molecules” to reverse paralysis, repair tissue after spinal cord injuries
- Woman Hopes Father She’s Never Met Will Save Her Life by Donating Bone Marrow
- RNA Control Switch: Engineers Devise a Way To Selectively Turn On Gene Therapies in Human Cells
- Hoag trial spells hope for patients battling aggressive form of breast cancer
- Decades of research show common stem cells could fuel advances in regenerative medicine
- Nerve Repair with Help From Stem Cells
- Breakthrough within reach for diabetes scientist and patients nearest to his heart
- Neurona Therapeutics Receives IND Clearance to Initiate Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Neural Cell Therapy NRTX-1001 in Chronic Focal Epilepsy Patients
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients
- Stem cell therapy for kidney damage repair
- Takeda Receives Approval to Manufacture and Market Alofisel®▼ (darvadstrocel) in Japan for Treatment of Complex Perianal Fistulas in Patients with Non-active or Mildly Active Luminal Crohn’s Disease
- Repeated injury to airway stem cells could be major factor in chronic lung disease