A pair of San Antonio biotech companies, BioBridge Global and StemBioSys Inc., have agreed to expand the scope of their collaborative relationship in an effort to bring a new source of stem cells to the research market.
- Stemmy the Stem Cell says YES on Prop 14!
- FDA Approves Study to Investigate the Use of Cell Therapy to Treat COVID-19 Related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- Adding stem cells to educational intervention can significantly help kids with autism
- A Doctor in the Making – Evan Snyder of Sanford Burnham shares Insights with RMF’s Bernie Siegel
- September 16 Event Explores Public Policy Issues Related to Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies
- FOR THE FIRST TIME REGENERATIVE MEDICINE FOUNDATION IS OFFERING MEMBERSHIPS
- Coming Soon! Important Announcement about the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF)
- The Treatment That Could Crush Covid
- Adult stem cells/glaucoma drug combo promotes diabetic wound healing in mice
- New platform enables long-term tracking of stem cell-derived tissues after transplantation
- Sanford Burnham Prebys receives CIRM award for COVID-19 research
- Alliance for Regenerative Rehabilitation and Training Receives $5 Million NIH Grant to Continue Innovative Work
- Akron Biotech Submits eCTD Drug Master Files with FDA for Its Suite of cGMP Immunotherapy Cytokines
- University of Miami Miller School-led technology paves way for islet regeneration in human pancreas
- Adipose-derived stem cells significantly improve fat graft retention in breast augmentation