The cord blood and perinatal stem cell banking sector is undergoing immense change and convergence worldwide. It is a period of unprecedented challenge but also of opportunity, as business models and novel revenue streams develop.
World Stem Cell Summit and Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy World is the only event to showcase the global cord blood and perinatal stem cell field while at the same time placing it in its broader strategic context as a critically important component of future cell, gene and immunotherapy business and production models.
The 2-day dedicated conference track provides both strategic insight on cutting edge banking business models and financing opportunities as well as scientific/technical updates on the very latest clinical applications and cell expansion approaches.
This special event is shared between Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy World and World Stem Cell Summit agendas, ensuring a unique audience made up of both industry and academic stakeholders as well as investors, big pharma, regulators and, of course, the world’s leading cell and tissue banks.
Endorsed by organizations ranging from the Cord Blood Association to BioInformant, the Cord Blood & Perinatal Stem Cells track at World Stem Cell Summit is THE must-attend event for all who are invested in realizing the massive potential of this burgeoning sector.
21 of the world leading experts will present on all aspects on cord blood and perinatal stem cells.
- Macro trends in investor, pharma and regulatory environments
- Analyzing evolving public and family cord blood and perinatal stem cell banking business models worldwide
- The search for sustainability: Weighing up the viability of emerging revenue streams
- Clinical updates: examining trial designs and the latest data for product candidates based on cord blood and perinatal stem cells
- What progress in alleviating the cord blood & perinatal cell expansion bottleneck?