It doesn’t matter where you are on the ladder, as it relates to cell and gene therapies. You must have a grasp of policy, regulation, law and ethics. The stakes are high.
It’s our mandate at the World Stem Cell Summit to provide an intelligent and focused program to accelerate regenerative medicine. The stakeholders must expand their collective knowledge or face certain “Future Shock”!
We proudly present a program that is direct, timely and comprehensive providing what you need to know.
Sixty experts on the following topics:
- FDA CBER Overview and accelerated pathways in regenerative medicine Keynote Speaker: Peter Marks MD, PhD – Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- 6th Annual Japan Symposium – Recent Progress of Industry-Academia Open Innovation in Japan for Cell Application
- Macro trends in investor, pharma and regulatory environments
- China’s impact on the world of regenerative medicine
- Follow the Law! Top legal experts answer your questions on intellectual property, commercialization, tech transfer and clinical trials
- Hot Topics and Future Trends: Real World Evidence, Right to Try Laws, CRISPR-mediated chimeras, Precision Medicine, Adaptive Trial Design, and Emergency Use Authorizations
- Securing the FDA’s Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation
- The Bahamas as a model for the ethical advancement of cell based therapies
- Navigating the legal minefield – what clinicians and patients need to know before undertaking a cell-based therapy treatment
- How to capitalize on the future of state funding for stem cell research
- Ethical Considerations: Organoid Research & Synthetic Human Entities with Embryo-like Features (SHEEFS)
- Establishing a Federal Regenerative Cell Therapies Outcomes Registry
- Mistakes, Malpractice & Institutional failures: The Real Barriers to Therapeutic Progress
- Ethical Considerations: Editing the Human Genome
- The adoption of regenerative cell therapies at the point of care will profoundly and unpredictably alter the practice of medicine – a roundtable discussion with leading experts
- Comprehensive medical rejuvenation: an industry being born today. The Mexican Landscape – Regulatory, Research and Clinical
To register for the World Stem Cell Summit, January 22-26, at the Hyatt Regency Miami Click HERE
Book attribution credit: Future Shock by Alvin Toffler currently published by Bantam Books