In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), Bernie Siegel discusses how the Regenerative Medicine Foundation came to be set up. He also shares his thoughts for the future of regenerative medicine and in the importance of considering the whole regenerative medicine ecosystem.
- “World’s first” 3D printed immunized skin model enables cold plasma wound healing treatment for burns
- Stem cell memories may drive wound repair, and also chronic disease
- Attorney General James Secures $5.1 Million Judgment Against New York City Stem Cell Clinic for Scamming Patients Out of Thousands Through False Advertising
- Could platelet-rich plasma injections help avoid knee surgery? More studies may give answer.
- An Experiment Using Human Stem Cells Ended Up Reversing Diabetes in Mice
- Stem Cell Therapy Reduces Need for Nearly 10% of Hip Replacements
- New therapy harnesses “dancing molecules” to reverse paralysis, repair tissue after spinal cord injuries
- Woman Hopes Father She’s Never Met Will Save Her Life by Donating Bone Marrow
- RNA Control Switch: Engineers Devise a Way To Selectively Turn On Gene Therapies in Human Cells
- Hoag trial spells hope for patients battling aggressive form of breast cancer
- Decades of research show common stem cells could fuel advances in regenerative medicine
- Nerve Repair with Help From Stem Cells
- Breakthrough within reach for diabetes scientist and patients nearest to his heart
- Neurona Therapeutics Receives IND Clearance to Initiate Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Neural Cell Therapy NRTX-1001 in Chronic Focal Epilepsy Patients
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients