In this special episode of #TalkingRegMed, Freya Leask, RegMedNet, and Adam Price-Evans, Commissioning Editor, Regenerative Medicine, discuss highlights from the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, Miami, Florida), co-located with Phacilitate’s Cell and Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology World. In particular, they comment on their favorite talks and panels, and key takeaways from this ‘ecoystem’ meeting.
- Coming Soon! Important Announcement about the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF)
- The Treatment That Could Crush Covid
- Adult stem cells/glaucoma drug combo promotes diabetic wound healing in mice
- New platform enables long-term tracking of stem cell-derived tissues after transplantation
- Sanford Burnham Prebys receives CIRM award for COVID-19 research
- Alliance for Regenerative Rehabilitation and Training Receives $5 Million NIH Grant to Continue Innovative Work
- Akron Biotech Submits eCTD Drug Master Files with FDA for Its Suite of cGMP Immunotherapy Cytokines
- University of Miami Miller School-led technology paves way for islet regeneration in human pancreas
- Adipose-derived stem cells significantly improve fat graft retention in breast augmentation
- One-Time Treatment Generates New Neurons, Eliminates Parkinson’s Disease in Mice
- Stem Cell Research, Treatments & Cures Initiative Qualifies for November 2020 Statewide Ballot
- NYT: Coronavirus Attacks the Lungs. A Federal Agency Just Halted Funding for New Lung Treatments.
- Magnetic guidance improves stem cells’ ability to treat occupational lung disease
- Lab-grown cells mimic crucial moment in embryo development
- Intranasal delivery of MSCs provides hope for treating Alzheimer’s disease