In this interview, filmed exclusively at the World Stem Cell Summit (22-26 January, 2018, Miami, Florida), meet Adrienne Bell-Cors Shapiro, Founder of Axis Advocacy, which aims improve the lives of patients and caregivers who are dealing with sickle cell disease. Adrienne discusses how she believes stem cell science is the key to curing sickle cell disease and the importance of listening to the patient voice.
- Coming Soon! Important Announcement about the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF)
- The Treatment That Could Crush Covid
- Adult stem cells/glaucoma drug combo promotes diabetic wound healing in mice
- New platform enables long-term tracking of stem cell-derived tissues after transplantation
- Sanford Burnham Prebys receives CIRM award for COVID-19 research
- Alliance for Regenerative Rehabilitation and Training Receives $5 Million NIH Grant to Continue Innovative Work
- Akron Biotech Submits eCTD Drug Master Files with FDA for Its Suite of cGMP Immunotherapy Cytokines
- University of Miami Miller School-led technology paves way for islet regeneration in human pancreas
- Adipose-derived stem cells significantly improve fat graft retention in breast augmentation
- One-Time Treatment Generates New Neurons, Eliminates Parkinson’s Disease in Mice
- Stem Cell Research, Treatments & Cures Initiative Qualifies for November 2020 Statewide Ballot
- NYT: Coronavirus Attacks the Lungs. A Federal Agency Just Halted Funding for New Lung Treatments.
- Magnetic guidance improves stem cells’ ability to treat occupational lung disease
- Lab-grown cells mimic crucial moment in embryo development
- Intranasal delivery of MSCs provides hope for treating Alzheimer’s disease