The World Stem Cell Summit presents the definitive “here and now” track for health care professionals. The Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic track takes place January 23-25 at he Hyatt Regency Miami. All registered attendees at the co-located Phacilitate Leaders World and WSCS may participate.
We are extremely grateful to the program chairs of this track, Dr. Wenchun Qu and Dr. Shane Shapiro of Mayo Clinic, for their leadership and guidance.
- The BIG question: Are MSC’s here to stay?
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS): The critical role of medical specialty societies in regenerative medicine
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Stem cell and regenerative medicine treatments
- Treating wounded warriors using regenerative medicine
- International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science (IFATS) : Adipose Tissue and SVF in the Clinic
- NEED TO KNOW! Legal and regulatory issues impacting clinicians
- Alliance for Regenerative Rehabilitation Research & Training (AR3T):
- Regenerative rehabilitation
- The Adoption of Regenerative Cell Therapies at Point of Care Will Profoundly and Unpredictably Alter the Practice of Medicine- A Roundtable Discussion with Leading Experts
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Foundation for Care Management and Regenerative Medicine Foundation. The Foundation for Care Management is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.