Comedy star Seth Rogan voiced “Stemmy the Stem Cell” supporting the Prop 14 California funding initiative! Here’s the background. Lauren Miller Rogen serves on the CIRM Board as the Alzheimer’s Patient Advocate. Lauren lost her Mom recently to early stage Alzheimer’s. She and her husband Seth, created the nonprofit HFC (hilarity for charity), dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement for the next generation of Alzheimer’s advocates. The Rogen’s strongly support Proposition 14 and the continuation of the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine!
- Pre-treating progenitor cells with protein-activator slows progression of atherosclerosis
- California Voters Deliver a Victory for Proposition 14
- Portraits of Hope – Jay Feinberg, Gift of Life Marrow Registry
- Prop 14 – The California Stem Cell Initiative: Closing Argument
- Former NFL Players Show Interest in Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies
- Stem Cells And The Transformative Power Of Hope
- Study shows how amniotic fluid might yield new, better treatment for ischemic stroke
- RMF’s Bernie Siegel interviews Jeff D’Angelo founder of the CHAMP1 Foundation
- Right Now With CIRM – Paving the Way for Stem Cell Research
- Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society (RMMS) is partnering with STEM CELLS
- Dr. Evan Snyder Discusses the Nurturing Effect of Stem Cells for Neurologic and Pulmonary Treatments
- Katie Jackson, President of Help4HD International, Shares her Personal Journey of Loss and Hope
- Stemmy the Stem Cell says YES on Prop 14!
- FDA Approves Study to Investigate the Use of Cell Therapy to Treat COVID-19 Related Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- Adding stem cells to educational intervention can significantly help kids with autism