Medical Executive President of Lu Daopei Hospital and Lu Daopei Institute of Hematology
Dr. Lu graduated from Peking University Medical School, and had her residency training at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in USA. She completed her hematology and oncology fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center.
- American Board Certified Hematologist & Oncologist, with American and Chinese Medical License.
- Chairman of Hematology Specialty Committee of Chinese Non-government Medical Institutions Association (CNMIA)
- Member of Chinese Marrow Donor Program(CMDP) Expert Committee
- Member of Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO) Anti-Leukemia Alliance Expert Committee
- Member of the Hematology Translational Medicine Committee of China Anti-Cancer Association（CACA）
- Vice Chairman of Sanhe Private Hospital Industry Association